Many people enjoyed our Buffalo Chicken Dip that we made for SiobhÃ¡n’s Baptism party yesterday.Â A few people asked me how we made it, so here are the instructions:
- 1 package (a bit over 1 pound) thin skinless chicken breast
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened (we use Philadelphia brand)
- 1 cup Ranch dressing (we use Ken’s Steakhouse brand)
- 3/4 cup pepper sauce (we use Frank’s Red Hot brand)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat chicken in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through, just about 2 minutes on each side. Don’t overcook. Cut into small bite sized pieces
- Heat hot sauce, cream cheese and ranch dressing in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in chicken and half of the shredded cheese.
- Transfer mixture into a baking dish. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top, and bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is hot and bubbly
- Serve with Tostitos Scoops Tortilla Chips and enjoy!